Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just some bus pics...

Here's a few of my favorite bus pictures I've grabbed from various places.  I'll add more as I come across them.

Funny because it's true...


This one just looks ready to eat up the road...


Gullwing side door. ("A" for idea, "C-" on execution)


If I ever break down I hope these three stop by to lend a hand...


Here's what mine would have looked like had the painters not botched the job.


Slammed, splitty panel van.  Super sweet.


Crazy nice interior.  Done somewhere in Europe (iirc) w/ seats from a BMW...



If a '66 Coupe DeVille and a '66 Bus had too much sangria one night and hooked up in a seedy motel, I think their love-child would look something like this next one.  If I was ever going to do a drive-by this would be my vehicle of choice.




I think this one is used in parades, or some other similarly useless events.  I'd slap a hot-tub in the back of it and cruise college campuses, but that's probably just me.


My current favorite.  I want to be doing this sometime soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment